Step 3: Dibo Toothbrush
(8+ years old)
After 8 years old, the transition of baby teeth and permanent adult teeth can result in uneven teeth line. At this stage the child is encourage to brush teeth with correct techniques and better precision.
• 1/13 thinner bristles than general toothbrush can help in cleaning teeth and gum (Patented KONEX# 0233303)
• Easy to brush teeth, cleans the surface of teeth and between teeths.
• Soft cushion head protects kid’s gum
• Thumb rubber gives a direction to hold a brush correctly
• Non-slippery handle helps kids to hold a brush while brushing teeth
Dental Care Tip: Parents may teach kids and encourage them to brush teeth after meals and before sleep with Fluoride included B&B Kid’s toothpaste. Do regular dental check up every 6 months.
Recommended by Korean Pediatric Dentistry Association